- Finance Explained
- Overview of Leasing
- The Benefits of Leasing
- Types of Finance
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Benefits of Leasing
Leasing is an alternative to purchasing. Aristotle said “Wealth does not lie in ownership but in the use of things”. This is particularly true of an economic asset where use is at the forefront rather than the idea of ownership. Compared with purchasing, there is no capital expenditure with leasing and no issues of resale at a later date. We ensure finance agreements are ethical and simple to understand. Leasing with us brings benefits because of the following seven very good reasons:
- Working with Jay City Finance you are free to specify equipment and services from the supplier or suppliers of your choice because we are manufacturer independent.
- Total Flexibility for your leasing requirements; Jay City Finance can cover hardware, software, training, maintenance and more in one simple regular payment.
- Leasing costs are incurred in parallel to use of the equipment purchases. In many cases you will be able to pay the leasing instalments directly from the income generated from the capital goods
- Good for your budget; Spreading the cost creates instant cash flow benefits, and lets you demonstrate ROI from day one to directors and shareholders. All of our leases are activated on a fixed interest basis and remain constant irrespective of what happens to bank base rates, which means accurate forecasts can be made.
- Your leasing agreement can be tailored to meet your individual needs. Each lease we write has a term and a profile that is bespoke to each individual client.
- Enjoy Tax Benefits; the tax advantage stays with you as equipment on lease is recognised as operating expenses and is fully deductible for tax purposes.
- Additional Credit Lines; In using leasing to acquire assets, all of our clients protect their other lines of credit, such as loans or overdraft facilities, and conserve available capital, thereby matching the funding to the working life of the equipment.