- Finance Explained
- Overview of Leasing
- The Benefits of Leasing
- Types of Finance
- Frequently Asked Questions
Types of Finance
At Jay City Finance we draw from a portfolio of funding sources, giving us the flexibility to structure leasing transactions for our clients based on many transaction variables, including credit rating, size of transaction, asset type, industry and location.
We will help you select the type of lease that matches your requirements.
- Finance Leases rarely require large down payments, so the Full Invoice amount is financed
- Preserve your existing bank funding lines and optimise your use of commercial credit sources
- Appears on the balance sheet and payments are 100% tax allowable
- VAT payable on the rentals over the period, not the purchase of the assets
- There's usually no need for additional security as finance is secured on the asset
- Stay ahead of the competition. Software leasing allows you to have state of the art software that your employees are asking for, when you need it.
- Software Leasing give you the Flexibility to Upgrade easily at any stage
- You can write off the costs of acquiring the software over its expected life, which accelerates your Return on Investment (ROI).
- Off balance sheet funding
- Lessee does not normally own the equipment at the end of the lease
- Rentals attract VAT and are deductable against profits
- Total Payments cover full cost of the equipment, inc. interest
- Lessee normally own the equipment upon final payment
- Appears on balance sheet and capital allowances are claimed
Sale and Leaseback
- Unlock the Equity Your Business has in its Assets
- Replenish the businesses Cash Flow for use with other or additional Procurement Projects
- Pay for the equipment over it’s working life instead of on day one
- VAT is immediately recoverable on the whole purchase price
- Repayments can be matched to your cash flow and the depreciation of the asset
- You own the asset and can claim capital allowances immediately
- Property – Development finance to property developers
- Residential and commercial development financed
- Loans between £500k and £5m
- Bridging Finance