- Latest Team Pictures JFK School Hemel Hempstead
- Jay City Finance are proud to be associated with John F Kennedy Secondary School, Hemel Hempstead
- 13 Camelot Players Selected for Herts Developing Player Programme for 2016/17
- Hemel Hempstead Young Guns Enjoy Festival Success
- Camelot's Commercial Director Charles Riches Climbs Mount Kilimanjaro
- Thousands flock to Camelot for Herts County Festival
- FLA seeks clarity on lending schemes
- Is the Queen off balance sheet?
- Asset finance resilient in Q2
- UK brokers using asset finance “creatively” to free up cash
- Brokers’ small business lending up 20%
- Business investment boosted by asset finance
- Credit Agricole hit by Greece and Italy charges
Brokers' small businsess lending up 20%
Latest figures from the National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers (NACFB) show that small business lending via its independent broker members rose by 20% this year to hit £12.8bn, the largest annual increase since pre-recession times.
Source: Asset Finance International